Return to search results.
Complete title: Addition of Pre- and Post-Transplant Rituximab for Patients Undergoing Non-Myeloablative Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation with Relapsed or Refractory CD20+ B-Cell Malignancies
|Research Study Number||2226.00|
|Principal Investigator||Andrew Rezvani, MD|
Research Study Description
Eligibility Criteria (must meet the following to participate in this study)
Accepts Healthy Volunteers: No
- A diagnosis of CD20-expressing B-cell malignancy of any histologic type or grade for whom non-myeloablative allogeneic transplant is considered an appropriate treatment option
- Enrolled on a non-myeloablative allogeneic HCT protocol employing total-body irradiation (TBI)-based conditioning of =< 4 Gy, with or without fludarabine; this protocol may be used as an adjunct to the allogeneic arm of a tandem autologous/allogeneic transplant protocol, provided the allogeneic conditioning meets the above criteria
- Receiving unmodified peripheral blood mononuclear cell graft products
- Patients with an appropriate related or unrelated donor; human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-haploidentical donors are excluded
- Able to give informed consent (if >= 18 years of age), or with a legal guardian capable of giving consent (if < 18 years of age)
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Exclusions (conditions that would prevent participation in this study)
- Receiving an HLA-haploidentical allograft
- Are fertile but unwilling to use contraception during and for at least 12 months after HCT
- Females who are pregnant or breast-feeding
Other exclusion criteria may apply.
Burkitt's Lymphoma; Hematologic Malignancies; Hodgkin's Lymphoma; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative Disease; Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.